Borrell Electric Co., Inc. was awarded the contract for this project based on an integrated project delivery method. During the pre-construction phase, Borrell reduced the electrical budget by 8% through innovative solutions. The pre-construction phase also included a three-dimensional MEP
Borrell Electric Company was founded in 1947 as an electrical service and contracting business. During the 1960s, the company was incorporated and began operations as Borrell Electric Co., Inc. At the time, the company was primarily involved in electrical maintenance. However, in 1971, the company purchased the assets of Bigby Electric Co., a Tampa business that had been around since 1926. From this point on, the company expanded its field of knowledge to include new construction and other related subsets.
In 2004, Borrell Electric Company was purchased by long-time employees, James Smith and Carlos Menendez. Under the direction of Smith and Menendez, the basic philosophy of the company remains unchanged from Borrell's original goal to maintain a strong service organization that provides proficient and reliable service to its customers.
< | BACK TO categories